Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3. Music in life

Well, definitely I am a big fan of music. But I am not just a listener; I make “Biodanza” so music is fundamental to me. “Biodanza” is a system of integration that works with music, dance, movements and emotions. The songs that used are especially select because they produced effects on the persons; help them to feel their emotions, what they want in life, need, etc. So music really is one of the things that make me feel good, happy, alive, in sum it makes me feel better.

But well, I am also fan of some musicians or kinds of music. I really like Brazilian´s music, Bossa-nova and things like that. I also like quiet music, the relaxing ones: Jazz, Alternative things, etc. I enjoy too some Chilean musicians like Los Tres, Manuel Garcia, Camila Moreno, Chinoy, among others. According to that I am not a big fan of Heavy metal or Heavy Rock, I don´t enjoy violent or angry music at all.

About events o Concerts, I don´t usually go to them, because of the money; it is not that cheap as I hope to, and because of my busy life. But if I could I would go to all the concerts of my favorite bands, singers and genres. In change, the true is that I only can hear my music in mi laptop while I am working, studying or doing things, cause I don´t have a Radio here in Santiago. So I download music files and enjoy my music in my home from the Pc.

But, well, I really think that all people should listen to music. I believe that music makes persons more happy, more connected to their emotions, among a lot of
other good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment