Wednesday, October 13, 2010

5. Movies, time to see them?

Well, in first place I really love seen movies, it is one of the most relaxing things to do. But, like life sucks, I never have time to see them or I´m just too tired and need to sleep.

Besides to that, I didn´t have time to go to the cinemas either. In fact, in this last term I have just go one time to see a movie. So, I use to buy them or down low them from the Internet.

But, well I have a favorite movie, from the times when I have time to see them. My favorite movie is “Reservoir Dogs”, the first movie that Quentin Tarantino directed and wrote. I saw it the first time in 2007, when I came to live to Santiago with my cousin, since then I can´t remember how many times I watched it.


"Reservoir Dogs" it´s a crime movie, but the policemen are not the main characters. This is a movie that turns around criminals: the planes of a bank robbery, their ironic discussions and their fights over who were the snitch, their joking and laughing, the guns and the shots.What I most love of it is their cruel humor and the violence that involves. I must say that my favorite scene is the one when one of the bad guys cut the heir of a policeman while he is dancing "Stuck in the middle with you" by Stealers Wheel. He obviously was crazy, but I love to watch his madness.

So the ones that haven´t seen it have lost the half of their life!!! So you must watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment